Wednesday, June 14, 2017

PSA Update

Dear Diary,



I forget whether I mentioned this earlier but my PSA is now increasing by leaps and bounds.

The last 5 PSAs are shown below.

0.8 as of 9 months ago.
1.8 as of 6 months ago.
1.6 as of 3 months ago
7.3 as of 05/15/2017
9.3 as of 06/14/2017

Because of the size of the jump, I had another PSA done to rule out an error. Unfortunately, there was no error. In fact, it went from 7.3 to 9.3 in four weeks. Not good!

Uro appointment next Thursday. I will have A DRE and we will discuss the pros and cons of

Casodex and Lupron.

The cat is definitely out of the bag. We just don't know where it is.

I'm thinking we need to start ADT ASAP and worry about the PET scan later.

I'm still thinking that this may be local recurrence in the prostatic bed.

Definitely not a happy camper right now! 😞
 
Cheers!


"Every day above ground is a good day".  -- Scarface

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments.
Just please consider being supportive, not abusive.
Thanks! ;)