Thursday, June 29, 2017

ADT Update

Dear Diary,

I'm now 8 days into ADT with bicalutamide (Casodex) and still feeling ok.

I've had a few bouts of depression and now there is a sense of generalized fatigue. We didn't do a baseline serum testosterone level but I assume it must be dropping.

All I feel like doing now is lying around. I sort of wish we still had a TV.

Some say these symptoms will significantly increase when we start the Lupron in a couple of weeks.

Finally managed to get hold of the kids in Italy. Good to know they're all doing well.
I'm a very proud Grandpa!



L to R  Abbie, Arabella, and Chris


My appetite seems to have diminished a bit in the past few days. I guess I shouldn't complain. Having a real hard time losing the last 4 or 5 pounds to hit 260.

The back pain is still there and I'm still treating it with acetaminophen and Tramadol but it really doesn't seem to help that much. That probably contributes to the fatigue.


Cheers!


"Every day above ground is a good day".  -- Scarface

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments.
Just please consider being supportive, not abusive.
Thanks! ;)